Tuesday, July 18, 2006

:O Well, day one by myself.....

Finally arrived home from taking Carli, Chandra and Erin to the airport in Entebbe at 10:30 PM.
I have learned from Charles that they made it home safely. Wasn't that nice of them to send me a message or an email to let me know they made it home safely! Thank God for Charles! Ok enough of that, you would think I would be use to them forgetting about me.... remember when you guys went to Kampala .... yeah... make me feel like that again!

Tuesday all by myself... what ever did I do to fill the day! lol Well I would like to thank Erin once again.... MY THROAT HURTS. So I have pretty much been laying low and out of trouble. Now I have managed to make it to the internet cafe and who did I run into.... well I'll just have to fill you in on that later!

As to what I will be doing the rest of the week.... you will just have to stay tunded!

Well..... Just so you ALL know I am moving to a new place in the morning. We should have stayed there instead! To bad it wasn't open when Leigh set it up for us. Which we are all thankful for. No worries to the new students for next year. I'll see what I can do for you guys. I have managed to get myself a fridge, two burner hotplate and dishes. No I didn't buy it myself the hotel is supplying it for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Y DO U DO THAT??? Keep us all in suspense. Are u even gonna write on the blog what who u saw at the internet cafe or what you did for the rest of the week, or are we all going to have to wait for you to get home...WHICH BETTER BE ON THE 21 OF AUGUST year 2006. (I had to make myself clear or when u r coming home) I miss and love u Jen, be safe and have fun!

Lots of Love,
your little but taller sister
Lissy

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»