Thursday, July 13, 2006

FINALLY SOMETHING FROM JEN

Hello ;)

Wow only one week.... less than a week and I am suppose to be home! Yes, you read that correctly SUPPOSE to be home. I have decided to extend my stay here in Uganda.

I feel in my heart that I am not yet suppose to leave. I do not know why just feel it. Something has drawn me here and has a hold on me. I know you may be disappointed but believe me when I tell you it is harder for me to have to tell you over the net. But what can I do, fly home and tell you then come back. That would just be tooo much for me.

You may have heard about this baby that was abandond at the hospital where I work, well I would be more than happy to take the little guy home with me. Seems it is a long process and you can only take one step at a time. We .... I mean I will just have to wait to see what happens. I will keep you posted as I know what is happening.


I miss, love you and hope you will understand......


Yours truly,

Jen

"We have so much work to do, so much 'healing' is required...and whether we know it or not all our lives are interlinked."

No comments: