Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Home time (erin)

I am not experiencing any traumatic culture shock yet. I am enjoying being home and I'm amazed at how the same everything seems. The only thing I notice is that there are SO many white people here!

I got a full physical at the doctors and am taking worm medication just as a precaution. So far, so good...nothing unusual is happening. I've had my massage therapy and chiropractic treatment and so I am feeling pretty good. I am a bit tired in the afternoons but overall am sleeping ok. My left ear is still plugged from the plane descent though, I hope it's not broken.

I am loving my overhead showerhead!
I am loving my fridge that has power 24 hours.
I am loving my television that magically has cable...not sure how that happened but I'm not complaining.
I am loving internet in my home.

I am missing the girls' company (yes Chandra, you were right, I miss you guys).
I am missing the fresh mangoes.
I am missing text messaging.
I am missing our friends (that includes you Jen ;)

I guess I have to find a job now...the fun is over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»