Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am mentioned on the WWW (Chandra)

I thought I would send you this link so you can see that I have actually been doing work while here in Uganda. It hasn't been all fun and games, although the work I have been doing has been enjoyable.

If you go to www.ugandavillage.org and choose Projects then scroll down to Community School you will see my name mentioned and you can see some pictures of me teaching in Tekera as well as presenting the school's headmaster, Francis, with a gift we had for the school. The four of us girls also have an honourable mention in the May newsletter update and if you keep an eye out, I think I will be in the June update once it gets posted.

This is the NGO that our neighbours Bruce and Bridgitte have been working on. If you look at the sight you will see their pic's as well as lots of pic's of Einer as Tekera is the village he was living at.

Anyway, thought I'd pass that along if you wanted to take the time to peruse it. Talk to you again soon.
chandra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chandra
I remember your first day there, in fact have pictures of it.


Well done

John